- 2 teaspoons good-quality ground cocoa
- 1 teaspoon sugar, plus extra to taste
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground almonds. You can add more if you want a thicker texture
- 250 ml AlfaLite Plain or Chocolate
Make the chocolate mix by putting all the ingredients, except the AlfaLite, together in an empty, clean glass jar. Shake until completely combined. Heat the AlfaLite in a pan and add the chocolate mix. Bring to the boil and reduce the heat.
Simmer for about 2 minutes, stirring constantly; use a small whisk to froth the AlfaLite. Serve hot topped with a little whipped Kreem