There are actually heaps of disadvantages to drinking cow’s milk, including:
- Pasteurisation and homogenisation alter the protein structure of milk and kill nutrients. Homogenised milk contains artery damaging xanthine oxidase.
- Cow’s milk is highly mucus forming and can contribute to frequent colds, catarrh, phlegm, bronchitis or glue ear.
- Cow’s milk can increase allergies such as asthma, sinusitis, dermatitis, acne, eczema and hay fever.
- Contributes to conditions such as diabetes, candidiasis, fibroids, PMS, reproductive system problems, headaches, psoriasis, ME, migraines and bowel disorders.
- Can cause bloating, stomach cramps, flatulence, respiratory problems and arthritis.
- Bed wetting (Enuresis) 50% of children who wet the bed ceased when cow’s milk was removed from their diet.
- Hyperactivity (ADHD) Many children with behavioural problems improved dramatically when dairy products where removed from their diets and replaced with AlfaLite.
- Cow’s milk contains growth hormones designed to raise a calf from 200kg to 2200kg in two
- Cow’s milk is also difficult to digest
We are born with an enzyme in the stomach called ‘rennin’ which helps digest the milk. This enzyme decreases in most children by age eight which makes it hard for the humans to digest cow’s milk. In addition, the enzyme lactase, which is needed to break down the milk sugar, lactose is deficient in most adults.
Just like any non-organic foods, residues of hormones, steroids and antibiotics given to cows are found in the milk
Not surprisingly, most people have some sort of health problem with cow’s milk but because they consume it on a daily basis they do not realise the cause. In fact let’s face it, cow’s milk is for calves!
Try the 10-day test
GIVE UP ALL DAIRY PRODUCTS FOR 10 DAYS
IF YOU GET RELIEF FROM YOUR SYMPTOMS BUT MISS YOUR “MILK”, REPLACE WITH ALFALITE.
UP TO 85% OF OUR CUSTOMERS WITH A DAIRY INTOLERANCE REMAIN SYMPTOM FREE WHEN CHANGING TO ALFALITE.