Barbeque Lamb Patties
- ¾ cup fresh bread crumbs
- ½ cup AlfaLite Plain
- 900g minced lamb
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 4 tbsp chopped mint
- 1 tbsp toasted cumin seeds
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tsp each, salt and pepper
- Melted butter or oil for brushing
- Hamburger buns
- Put the breadcrumbs into a large bowl, add the AlfaLite and mix until the breadcrumbs have soaked up all the AlfaLite.
- Add all the other ingredients, except the butter or oil and mix well.
- Press the mixture into 12 small patties about 2cm thick and 8cm in diameter.
- Brush each side with the melted butter or oil and barbecue over moderate heat for about 4 minutes each side, until browned and cooked through.
- Serve on buns with salads of your choice.