- ½ cup AlfaLite Plain
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 75g goats feta, crumbled
- 2 large courgettes, grated squeezed of moisture
- 2 cups frozen peas, thawed
- ¼ cup chopped fresh mint
- 1tsp lemon zest
- Lemon wedges to serve
- Whisk AlfaLite and eggs in a large bowl.
- Gradually whisk in flour until smooth then stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Spray a large pan with oil and place over a medium heat.
- Spoon a quarter cup of mixture per fritter into the pan, cook for three minutes each side or until golden brown.
- Makes 12 fritters, spraying the pan with more oil if necessary.
- Serve with lemon wedges, and a green salad with dressing of your choice.